TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
"Hey, Uncle Borneo, dad says when you got tired of getting hurt racing motocross you did this thing where you ride a motorcycle standing up. Is that true?" "Indeed grasshoppers it is. " What happened to that bike Borneo?" "I still have it." "Can we see it?" "Certainly, its in the back of the barn under the grey tarp." "Do you think it would still run?" "I know it will."

View attachment 6392 View attachment 6393 View attachment 6394
"

·
Registered
19,221 Posts
I am so in awe of what a good observed trials rider and machine can do. Of course no seat and over a hundred pounds lighter than TW helps. Rode a licensed Honda Reflex for awhile.It was an interesting interpretation of the dual sport concept that should have been advanced. Remember "you meet the nicest people on a Honda" add campaign"? Those were Reflexes if I recall, a barely street legal trials bike.

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You are aware they make detachable trials seats that perch up on that fender are you not?
I am, but I haven't seen anything that would fit my old Contact 95 jt250 beyond rather ugly generic things. Are you aware of something? This is all I know of:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts