TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Love the slow motion. You have raised the bar on video production with your artistic flair.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Really like that powerline area. Reminds me of a great riding area I had growing up. Thanks as always for sharing. Great job. You have enough areas up there to maybe host a ride one day?

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah the power lines in the area are both the best and worst riding. They can get VERY muddy and full of large rocks. The hill climbs and blueberries are awesome though. All of the riding in this video is within 10 minutes of my house. There are also a vast network of fire roads here. Rolling hills, lakes and rivers. Some ATV trails but unfortunately single track is limited to the small web of trails we made behind the house. I'd like to host some group rides but most of the riding I do is unplanned. Between work and dependents free time isn't easy to schedule. It would be fun though.

·
Registered
13,239 Posts
I smile every time I see one of your videos of ya'll's shenanigans with the TW & Kawi.:p

·
Registered
287 Posts
I gotta hand it to ya, OUTSTANDING! Your ability to navigate through those trees, at what appears to be a fair speed, is what I consider, some phenomenal talent. I'd have RAN INTO all those trees, even at half that speed!!
Scott

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I gotta hand it to ya, OUTSTANDING! Your ability to navigate through those trees, at what appears to be a fair speed, is what I consider, some phenomenal talent. I'd have RAN INTO all those trees, even at half that speed!!
Scott
Thanks!:D

Then it's fortunate for you that trees are sparse in AZ. Watch out for them saguaro. hehe

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
good thing the kawi has a green fender... your mixed cuts keep me on my toes. great riding.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts