TW200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, recent Tee Dub owner here with a stunningly beautiful 2018 I picked up a few months back.

It’s time to get some luggage racks as I’m exhausted of having to lug a backpack everywhere I go.

I’ve settled on the Manracks, either the one with bungie loops or the one with a Rotopax Bracket welded into the actual rack itself.

My intention is to mount a Pelican case to the top of the rack. I have no experience with Rotopax brackets and want to know; can nuts and bolts be used to secure the Pelican case to the rack directly to the Rotopax bracket or would I be better off getting the regular rack with bungie loops and using U hooks to secure the case, which is something I want to avoid due to perceived simplicity of using the Rotopax bracket.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
ManRacks:

·
Registered
587 Posts
Hi, recent Tee Dub owner here with a stunningly beautiful 2018 I picked up a few months back.

It’s time to get some luggage racks as I’m exhausted of having to lug a backpack everywhere I go.

I’ve settled on the Manracks, either the one with bungie loops or the one with a Rotopax Bracket welded into the actual rack itself.

My intention is to mount a Pelican case to the top of the rack. I have no experience with Rotopax brackets and want to know; can nuts and bolts be used to secure the Pelican case to the rack directly to the Rotopax bracket or would I be better off getting the regular rack with bungie loops and using U hooks to secure the case, which is something I want to avoid due to perceived simplicity of using the Rotopax bracket.

Thanks!
I'd go the rotopak mount rack. You could mount using those bolt holes. Easy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts