TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The pink bunnies like the ones I had before that fell apart, the brown bunnies with lop ears that are warmer, or the Monty Python Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog pair with sharp teeth and chomping jaws?

·
Registered
6,367 Posts

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
or dress for a long winter:

ralphies-bunny-suit-pajamas-from-aunt-clara-1.jpg

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Borneo, I have a pair of similar slippers at home (what of it is complete), a handmade gift from a former student. Little more than fur-lined moccasins, but they spoil my tootsies. Barely show any wear at all and they are 15 years old. Walking around is what killed my bunny slippers. I need something to keep my feet warm in the truck, never take more than two steps in them, but easy on and off in cramped spaces, so the bunny slippers are better suited to the mission objective.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Gruff? Me? I've been mellowing out in my old age?

Dude, I would wear that hat if I had one. Off to google.

Edit: Never mind. $20 plus sales tax plus shipping and handling is too much to pay for zazzle (lack of) quality. I'll press my own next time I'm home.

·
Registered
8,239 Posts
I spend more time in slippers than in boots, house rules! This summer on the way home from North Woods Maine we stopped at the LL Bean outlet. The slippers linked by Borneo were on sale for $79 and my wife wanted to get them for me. Sadly, I hate slippers that I can't slip in to, kind of defeats the purpose and name. I fall out of bed right in to my slippers and have no use for ones I have to bend over or lift my leg to get on and tied. Too bad because they are a great and very well made pair if that is your idea of lounging foot wear. I always go for the standard Moc types and immediately remove the leather tie string. LL Bean makes some high quality Mocs and my last pair made it every bit of 12 years.

GL

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Wife purchased these as a Christmas Present back in 2004....and trust me, I wear them nearly every night and morning...house is wood floors with area rugs and basement is unfinished 90+ years old and damp....these things are even worn out the backyard path to feed the Squirrels and Birds in my back yard....they are something special and I would recommend them to anybody...LL Bean is the answer to your comfort foot needs{IMO}

Slippers 001.JPG

·
Registered
8,239 Posts
Wife purchased these as a Christmas Present back in 2004....and trust me, I wear them nearly every night and morning...house is wood floors with area rugs and basement is unfinished 90+ years old and damp....these things are even worn out the backyard path to feed the Squirrels and Birds in my back yard....they are something special and I would recommend them to anybody...LL Bean is the answer to your comfort foot needs{IMO}

View attachment 12509
They are the exact ones I practically live in!

GL

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
I've been wearing Croc's or copies of them for 4 years. I actual bought for kayaking. I ruin every slipper by going outside in them. They do not keep my feet warm nor do they last - the little grip they have wears off fast. But they have more cushion/height in the heel. That helps me walk- walking barefoot isn't an option for me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts