TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,649 Posts
I'm thinkin littletommy...
:eek:Me? O no bro. That's funny though. There are lots of manly men around here who deserve to be admired, including you. I got no skills left bro, I'm way over the hill.

*you gave me my daily laugh though, so thanks bro. :p

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
LT. Col. Matt “The Ghost” Urban

Tom

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
:eek:Me? O no bro. That's funny though. There are lots of manly men around here who deserve to be admired, including you. I got no skills left bro, I'm way over the hill.

*you gave me my daily laugh though, so thanks bro. :p
LT it is your kindness and compassion that I admire.

·
Super Moderator
17,649 Posts
LT it is your kindness and compassion that I admire.
Well, thank you brother Troll. God made me the man I am today and I thank Him for it. It wasn't easy for Him!! He's been at it since November 17, 1971. I am very thankful to Him. Thank you for the nice compliment though. The one thing I desire more than anything else in the world is to hear His voice one day say to me, "Enter Into The Joy Of The Lord, Thou Good And Faithful Servant." I am far from perfect but I will keep trying. His Grace and Forgiveness is a wonderful thing. God bless you brother. I'm just about on the downhill stretch now. ;)

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Who do I admire? All that were in Moab for sure. Each of you had something special to share with the community from the lives you have lived. Was wonderful to share. Most folks I know have special traits that I appreciate when I take the time to listen or work with them. Every now and then you run into a clinker that you wish would return to the furnace, but for the other 99 percent, they help make me who I have become. I always appreciate the ones that help me grow as a man and one that is decent to be around.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts