Registered
1,965 Posts
Me too!
You mean someone doesn't?
Surely you jest, Sir!

·
Super Moderator
17,955 Posts
Would if I had one. Last one got stolen. Yeah; I live in a bad neighborhood... :mad:

·
Super Moderator
17,955 Posts
Send ya one...and a hot fencer.....
I'm going to get a little one and hang it near the back door. It might have to be a miniature one though now... :mad:

·
Super Moderator
17,955 Posts
Thanks Travis for the offer though a lot!! A normal sized one would only get stolen again...

Anything around here that can be stolen and swapped for a nickel of Heroin is basically gone... :mad:

After losing a bunch of strawberry plants 2 times this year; I'll get the next guy that hijacks anything... There are now 8 camera's in the neighborhood. We've all had enough of this BS. Every year; year after year...it's getting old now; so I talked to all the neighbors and we got camera's.

I also had a totally insane member of the forum threaten me. Folks should be aware of this guy; he is bad news.

·
Super Moderator
17,955 Posts
Stealing a flag for heroin money is very sad. Hang a smaller one inside in a window perhaps?
I am very Patriotic and of course have served in the military. I like having one, but it will probably be outside.

·
Super Moderator
17,955 Posts
First off...a good shotgun or rifle that you can shoot....then a pistol to fight your way back to the long gun....
Whatever you have to do if it comes down to it. I'm pretty street smart and I've been on the other side too, so I know most of the tricks. I also have a pretty good history with shooting. I almost was good enough to be a sniper in the service. I have pulled off a 5 and 1/4 inch group with a cheap old Savage 30/06 with a 220 grain jacketed boat tail at 1000 yards; and that was only a few years ago. I used to be able to draw a concealed 38 snubby and could have it pointed at your belly in not much more time than one second. Some things are just muscle memory by now, so no sweat. I wouldn't want to have to shoot someone; but if it's him or me...

·
Super Moderator
17,955 Posts
Good for all you who fly our flag proudly!! My hat's off to you!! :D

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
last year on holidays at Salmon Creek Falls, Idaho, we came across a small American flag, laying in the dirt. I rescued it, brought it home and repaired and cleaned it. all though I don't fly it at home, it is all ready for the side of the trailer and the rear of the TW the next time we head south of the 49

·
Banned
441 Posts
Thanks Travis for the offer though a lot!! A normal sized one would only get stolen again...

Anything around here that can be stolen and swapped for a nickel of Heroin is basically gone... :mad:

After losing a bunch of strawberry plants 2 times this year; I'll get the next guy that hijacks anything... There are now 8 camera's in the neighborhood. We've all had enough of this BS. Every year; year after year...it's getting old now; so I talked to all the neighbors and we got camera's. I also had a totally insane member of the forum threaten me; so we're ready now. :p
A forum member?? Who would do that to you little tommy?? You're one of the nicest members here on the forum!!

·
Super Moderator
17,955 Posts
A forum member?? Who would do that to you little tommy?? You're one of the nicest members here on the forum!!
That would have to be discussed privately or by Personal Message. Sorry.

But, yes; there is a "Turd" in the pool...

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Great setup, Mr. 3!
Especially the clever light so you can fly your flag after dark.
Do you have an after-dark pic?
Beautiful place you have, too...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts