TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20,157 Posts
Synonymous with "awe sh*t" for use in polite company. Don't know who invented the phrase but you can see it on Google Chrome Webbrowser when it crashes. I never heard of it before today.

·
Super Moderator
17,926 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
First time I heard it was ~ 10 years ago from Joy on the show "My Name is Earl".
Awe Snap.. my Snaps came unsnapped :)
joyjoy..
2x02.jpg

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am referring to the awe snap page I get when I try to go from here to the beginning of this forum. It sometimes, more often than not forces me to leave the internet and come back when I should be able to just click on the back arrow.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I am referring to the awe snap page I get when I try to go from here to the beginning of this forum. It sometimes, more often than not forces me to leave the internet and come back when I should be able to just click on the back arrow.
I'm a new member of this forum and that very same problem nearly nudged me into abandoning this site. This is the only site where I had the problem. A couple weeks ago I changed from Chrome browser to Chromium browser and disabled the Shock Wave plugin. The problem cleared up when I did that but I'm not enough of a computer guy to claim cause and effect, maybe just coincidence.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts