TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this puppy In the woods 5 miles from my house Stright Dab in the middle of the woods/Nowhere. How the hell did they get it here? Found it on my Trail ride. 0608-143501.jpg 0608-143529.jpg 0608-175310.jpg 0608-175619.jpg 0608-175941.jpg

·
Registered
20,487 Posts
Say Blackfire, your bike looks more orange than mine and I suddenly feel inadequate. Maybe I should take up boating. Now just where is that egret and cruiser again?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fred My Bike Is Red. Blood red. I was told I cant ride my bike in L.A

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
0708-182424.jpg 0708-182506.jpg 0708-182621.jpg

More pictures of the boat that is still "In PERFECTLY GOOD CONDITION"

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
That's like the news paper machine we have five miles back in the scrubs. It also reminds me of a brand new Caddy we found way back in the woods. It was stripped but how they got it back there with no roads or even a trail had us and the Police puzzled. Side note. Had to ride the Officer in on the back of my dirt bike. Good Sport he was.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's like the news paper machine we have five miles back in the scrubs. It also reminds me of a brand new Caddy we found way back in the woods. It was stripped but how they got it back there with no roads or even a trail had us and the Police puzzled. Side note. Had to ride the Officer in on the back of my dirt bike. Good Sport he was.
maybe... Helicopter?

·
Registered
587 Posts
I find boats like this all...... the time down here. People strip them and dump them out in the woods/abandoned roads, etc..... they don't want to pay to take it to the dumps. Sad very sad. And the worst part is trash is in our taxes so you put anything out and they will take it. A boat this big no, but if u cut it up they will send a truck with a boom type thing to pick it up. Were even alowed to set tires out, 1-2 a week but hey they pick it up.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Abandoned boats were big business in Florida years ago. I floated several and made good money on a couple of them. Payed to haul them off, payed for the salvaged parts, restored a few at handsome profit. Made a ton of cash scraping some steel and aluminum hulls--plastic and wood hulls not usually worth hauling.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts