TW200 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The Most Liberal Supreme Court Justice Makes BOMBSHELL Announcement About Trump! BREAKING NEWS — VIDEO

It's only fair to share...

Appointed by President Bill Clinton, U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has been the most reliably far-left voice in the history of the court.
And while Supreme Court justices don’t typically get involved in Presidential campaigns, Ginsburg just broke her silence and explained exactly what she
thinks about GOP presidential nominee Donald J. Trump!

Justice Ginsberg is so worried about Trump’s conservative policy agenda, that she’s ready to move out of the country.

Read more: The Most Liberal Supreme Court Justice Makes BOMBSHELL Announcement About Trump! BREAKING NEWS

This may be the best case for electing Trump we’ve heard. I hope she means it:
Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg said she doesn’t even “want to contemplate” a Donald Trump presidency, during a rare interview released
Sunday – in which she also talked of heading “to New Zealand” if the billionaire wins.

“I can’t imagine what this place would be . . . with Donald Trump as our president,” the 83-year-old jurist said in an interview in her chambers which was published by the New York Times.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
The Wicked Witch of the USSC is on death's door, she should do us all a favor and just open it.....:eek:

·
Registered
425 Posts
W00t for Hoot! :D

as for the bitch. bye. glad to see you go. take that other evil bitch with you. you know who, the biggest most evil murderous bitch ever conceived.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Any elitist bashers, Illuminati believers or conspiracy lovers here? They will have a field day with the New Zealand reference. Anyone else heard this one? Thought it was another crack-pot theory, but Ive heard NZ is trying to slow down their housing market. Any Kiwis here?

·
Banned
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

The Most Liberal Supreme Court Justice Makes BOMBSHELL Announcement About Trump! BREAKING NEWS – VIDEO

It's only fair to share...

Appointed by President Bill Clinton, U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has been the most reliably far-left voice in the history of the court.
And while Supreme Court justices don’t typically get involved in Presidential campaigns, Ginsburg just broke her silence and explained exactly what she
thinks about GOP presidential nominee Donald J. Trump!

Justice Ginsberg is so worried about Trump’s conservative policy agenda, that she’s ready to move out of the country.

Read more: The Most Liberal Supreme Court Justice Makes BOMBSHELL Announcement About Trump! BREAKING NEWS

This may be the best case for electing Trump we’ve heard. I hope she means it:
Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg said she doesn’t even “want to contemplate” a Donald Trump presidency, during a rare interview released
Sunday — in which she also talked of heading “to New Zealand” if the billionaire wins.

“I can’t imagine what this place would be . . . with Donald Trump as our president,” the 83-year-old jurist said in an interview in her chambers which was published by the New York Times.
The left-leaning New York Times editorial board is calling on Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg,
an icon for many liberals, to stop her public criticism of Donald Trump.

Ginsburg has used three media interview opportunities to rail against the Republican nominee,
calling him a "faker," inconsistent on policy and unfit for the presidency.

But Ginsburg "needs to drop the political punditry and the name-calling," the Times said Wednesday,
in an op-ed titled "Donald Trump is right about Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg."

"And just imagine if this were 2000 and the resolution of the election depended on a Supreme Court decision,"
the paper said. "Could anyone now argue with a straight face that Justice Ginsburg's only guide would be the law?"

"Washington is more than partisan enough without the spectacle of a Supreme Court justice flinging herself
into the mosh pit," the Times added.

Trump said in an interview Tuesday that Ginsburg's comments were out of line.

"I think it's highly inappropriate that a United States Supreme Court judge gets involved in a political campaign, frankly,"
he told the Times. "I think it's a disgrace to the court and I think she should apologize to the court. I couldn't believe it when I saw it."

If the Supreme Court is going to be a political organization, we need term limits for these politicals

·
Banned
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
"If the Supreme Court is going to be a political organization, we need term limits for these politicals"

^^^^^THIS!^^^^^ Simply put. m.
I'll be damned if I'll allow some biassed politician I can't vote out of office to tell me who to vote for.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.