TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,650 Posts
OK Everybody!!...Mr. Paynter doesn't have any mods!! Let's get him boys!! :p

It's harder to reach you all the way over there!!! :D But at least your thinking about some...

Ha ha @LittleTommy, I have the stockiest stock TW around these parts myself.
I wanted to hollow mod her but she is just too much fun as is.

Still considering:
Surfboard rack
Bar End Mirrors

·
Registered
13,323 Posts
The Admiral should have been there to lend him a hammer. Great video. I would be leaning in to the hillside so far I would have fallen over. lol
This fella is a lot better trail rider than me that's for sure. Very good riding.

At least have a small claw hammer like I do (surprised!) to straighten the shifter. No reason to expend extra energy on the trail by removing the dog gone thing! :D

...don't tell anyone this, but you can also use the pliers out of the onboard toolkit to bend the shifter back. ...or even better, the "Cresenthammer". Hammer on one end, cresenty looking thing on the other to help bend the shifter.

Yesterday I think Bodi mentioned breaking his stock shifter after bending it back. I've bent my shifters multiple times without this happening to me so I guess I've been lucky. FYI, a pair of vice grips work as a field expedient shifter...and footpeg. I know these things through um, experience!:p

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
The first part of the video looks like a lot of the trails in the Vedder area around here and the last part looks like some on the trails in the Okanagan.
Admiral, the trails in the north of Idaho I thought were almost the same. I have only ridden a few.

A stock bike works well, but a modded bike will bring more joy.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
old w/2 many guns, great response. I love it. But I do love mods as well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts