TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soooo here in the uk we have lots of wind but no snow.

Just seen on the news you US guys are have having a hard time?

Anyone on here snowed in?

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
Not snowed in but we got a fresh 8 to 10 inches last night and it's approaching single digits for temp tonight. Beteween myself, mom, mother in law, and neighbors I spent almost 6 hours clearing snow today...

·
Registered
206 Posts
as soon as I heard him say 8 to 10 inches single digits I figured he was close to me. I'm in Philly and it's pretty crappy out I tried taking the TW out and 10 feet later I hit the ground

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Sunny and clear in Bay Area of California mid 60's. Feels like late Spring. no arm or knee warmers needed for mountain or road biking.
Before you start burning torches and grabbing pitch forks we've had the driest year on record for rain (5.25") and will likely be on heavy water rationing come the spring/summer if something doesn't change.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Its freezing here in Indiana and its getting colder
8 to 13" sunday and monday a high of 10 below and of 16 below. Where is Al Gore and his global warming. Maybe that article I read on the northern ice cap growing is true.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Mid 50's and sunny here in New Mexico. I did 40 miles yesterday with just a fullface mask, normal riding jacket, and good gloves. Life is good. Tom

·
Registered
363 Posts
I am in Sudbury, MA about 25 miles west of Boston. We only got about 6-8 inches of the light fluffy stuff but boy is it cold. 10 degrees this morning when I headed out, but now inside with the wood stove aglow and life is good.

·
Registered
4,428 Posts
Snow on the Ground....-6 last night in Western Ohio, after a brief "warm spell" of 33 tomorrow, we hit -16 on Sunday Night, with a HIGH of -12 on Monday and a low of -20{without the wind chill factor} by Tuesday Morning....nobody is going anywhere, let alone ride. O' this will be along with the 6 to 8 inches of Snow on Sunday Night....

·
Registered
736 Posts
last weekend we had an ice storm..many thousands lost power for more than a few days. now we have sub-zero temps..when I came to work tonite about -15deg F

in VT

·
Registered
422 Posts
Ironically here in the Canadian arctic we are having a very mild winter. Temperature climbed to -10C last Tuesday , -21C this morning but staying in this kind of range for the next week. We have a normal amount of snow but no real blizzards so far this winter.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts