TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some expert help with this one.

On this beautiful Southwest Ohio day after my chores I decided to ride over to my folks for a visit. I took a new route that wound through the golden brown fields of corn and soybeans waiting to be harvested. During my chat with mom and dad I mentioned that I have a few big trees down in my pasture that will need cleaning up. Of course my dad had a helpful solution. The trip over was uneventful but on the same route back something had changed. So as I'm headed home I have to go through a couple of small towns and noticed that I was getting some funny looks as I went past the families out on their porches and in their yards. One kid went so far as to point me out to his dad packing the trunk of the their car. Sitting at the intersections was like being in a fish bowl. Even the usually cool and reserved fellow bikers were in on it. I got a double take from the babe on the back of a Goldwing. It's like they have never seen a TW before. I took a look at my bike when I got home and didn't see anything unusual. Maybe some fellow TW owners can find something amiss.

·
Registered
231 Posts
maybe your shirt was on inside out. that happened to me once and everyone stared but nobody told me..

·
Registered
60 Posts
I like the paint job - it looks good!

Observation and Question: Hmmm, chainsaw with a long bar on it - have to wonder what kind of helmet you wearing and what you might have resembled !? Halloween is just around the corner you know!

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Its the chrome mirrors. Chrome on a TW is rare, but very nice looking.

·
Registered
26 Posts
"Hey, look at that dude with a chain saw stuck up his a$$ riding that funny looking motorcycle!"

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Was the chainsaw running? Probably an excellent way to avoid tailgaters.

Josh

·
Registered
286 Posts
I like the paint job - it looks good!

Observation and Question: Hmmm, chainsaw with a long bar on it - have to wonder what kind of helmet you wearing and what you might have resembled !? Halloween is just around the corner you know!

I bet on this one.... ha ha ha

·
Registered
13,917 Posts
Rearward facing machine gun, disguised as a chainsaw to ward off above mentioned tailgaters?

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Rearward facing machine gun, disguised as a chainsaw to ward off above mentioned tailgaters?

Some folks ride with chainsaws on the rack, others with "guard dogs."
(Though I doubt Georgie would hurt a fly...) Best little rider I've had the occasion to see in action.

·
Registered
86 Posts
haha. Reminds me of the time I had a big gas run pressure washer on the back of my TW... I have a pic, I'll have to post it... I carry every thing on that thing....

1 - 20 of 28 Posts