TW200 Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
20,375 Posts
In response to post #7 r.e Wiseco:
Elime fit me up with a one-size over Wiseco high compression piston for my original motor. It made a bit of improvement over stock in pulling a larger ATV tire up to speed. I would put one in again during a re-build or repair but not tear the bike down just to do the piston.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Maybe someone just needs to make a TW hybrid. Take a TTR and put the TW swing arm on it and placerloads shaft extension on it. We have plenty of fabricators on the site.

·
Registered
7,146 Posts
I used the 70mm WIseco 4312M0700 piston for the 214cc option. Compression works out to 9.9:1 even though it says 10.25:1 on the box. I opened up the exhaust port which has lots of room for improvement. The camshaft is either a stock TW or a XT200 which I have learned lately is different. It has a stock carb. with #40 pilot, #112 high speed, and 2 turns on the idle mixture screw. I am waiting on cables to try some aftermarket carbs. 14/50 sprockets.

How does it run? It runs great! It will definitely beat my other TW with the 68mm Wiseco 4292M0680 piston and unmolested head and stock cam but a #112 high speed jet. (This piston is a true 10.25:1 compression.) 14/55 sprockets.

I would love to compare the 214's performance to a stock TW and to a 6 speed 225 TW conversion. I bet it would give the 225 some trouble.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Hi! Which cam did you go for on the webcam website? I've been looking at the Tw 200 options and they don't seem to have the stage 3 option? I was also curious as to what carb/jetting you are running? Thanks!
His name is Sebastian, he is a mechanic and he has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to upgrading your TW.

You can contact him on his Facebook, he is a very helpful guy, go to Click Here - Facebook - Sebastion Weiß

21 - 25 of 25 Posts