TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Given my extensive experience with bird dogs...he ain't even trying.:D A top performance requires, at a minimum, a totally mud encrusted head. Points added if they happen to roll in something dead on the way back from the mud hole.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's in my yard! Just his water bowl and sand box! But I have a lot of trees so not much grass. He can open unlocked doors and enter/exit house at will. We came in and I told him shower- he jumped on my bed. I had just washed all linen and made bed. There are little chunks on the ceiling when he shakes it off.

·
Registered
20,205 Posts
But he is so cute! My two got bathed and haircuts yesterday after rolling in bear poop. We are slaves to our four footed families.

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Slaves? Nah. Love of hunting dogs is bred of nobility. Or at least I'm taking that position. Get this. I grew up in a house that had a floor mounted janitor's basin in a closet inside the back door with a hand sprayer...just for washing dogs. My Pop knew how to plan a house in the country. :D Actually it was my Mom's idea.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I thought about it! But failed to put thought into action.
I have a laundry tub in the basement, that was what I went with. But most of my dogs have followed me into the tub. Now I can't lift ELI and my laundry tub is my kitchen sink.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts