TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I access older posts from as recently as a year ago, trying to do some research on my bike, and click on a link to a photo, this message comes up -
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /forum/vbseo.php on this server.

I am logged in and other links work leading to other sites and threads, but the pics are not available from the posted links in these threads.
Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
318 Posts
It's a known issue across all the sites that have made the server switch. I'm told that the images are still available, but not visible due to server permissions. They're working on getting this fixed....all images will be restored once they do. They're all there, and nothing will need to be re-uploaded once they fix it.

Neil

·
Registered
21 Posts
Neil, I just got this VBULLETIN message when I tried to view an image I posted on a General Discussion thread titled "Mounting TW on camper tongue experience".

"Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

I had no issue viewing after I posted on 6-12-18, but now I am. Does this have to do with the server change?

·
Super Moderator
318 Posts
It does, indeed. Seems some of the older uploaded images still haven't been restored. It should get a fresh look by tech with the new week. Just a little bit longer. ;)

Neil

1 - 9 of 9 Posts