TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
This just started about a week ago. Before, I would stay signed in for months on end. Now, only if I keep the tab open. :mad:

Registered
Why not simply look in your web browser's history and select a forum web page from the past when you were previously successfully signed in?

Registered
Might hopefully work for you. You can still clear out your accumulated cookies, and if you bookmark a successfully signed in page you can probably clear our the browser history and other accumulations that slow down your computer and just use the bookmarked page to access forum.

Super Moderator
Far too complicated 鈥 I prefer to splash the blame around and see if it sticks

It鈥檚 all to do with 鈥渃loud fare鈥, and although I have no idea what that is, all this crap started when we switched over

From where I am, the main page hasn鈥檛 shifted in the last 10 weeks, suggesting to the casual observer that the board is inactive, and effectively dead in the water, Sometimes when I sign in, the board will chuck me back off in less than two minutes, sometimes it takes ten minutes, sometimes it doesn鈥檛 happen at all

As far as the data protection notice for the UK goes 鈥 equally chaotic 鈥 sometimes I get it, more often than not there is no sign of it

Clicking on a picture link can sometimes provoke it 鈥 but don鈥檛 hold your breath

I believe the correct term is a 鈥渃luster fuck鈥

So - 鈥淧urple, you鈥檙e a Mod, why don鈥檛 you report it鈥 I hear you cry 鈥 been there, done that, brick wall

Welcome to the cloud 鈥︹.

Registered
HMMM - other than a little slow, mine has been working fine. Maybe you all pissed someone off.

But don't complain - 'cause if they fix it - mine might start not working !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Registered
So - 鈥淧urple, you鈥檙e a Mod, why don鈥檛 you report it鈥 I hear you cry 鈥 been there, done that, brick wall

Welcome to the cloud 鈥︹.
Nah, welcome to Vertical Scope (huge corp) run forums. It鈥檚 just ad revenue for them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts