TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sent the wife and 2 friends off on there annual girls trip. This year Scooter trip to the Olympic Peninsula / Sequim. Via Whidbey Island. If you see 3 scooter girls loaded with camping gear say hi. My wife is in the middle.

Mukilteo to Clinton Ferry to Keystone ferry to Port Townsend to Sequim Can't wait for MY TW trip in Aug.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Sent the wife and 2 friends off on there annual girls trip. This year Scooter trip to the Olympic Peninsula / Sequim. Via Whidbey Island. If you see 3 scooter girls loaded with camping gear say hi. My wife is in the middle.

Mukilteo to Clinton Ferry to Keystone ferry to Port Townsend to Sequim Can't wait for MY TW trip in Aug.

Holly shit. Packing and riding on a small scooter?! You need to get her a PCX,Sliverwing or One of those Big Scooters.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
My Wife and Daughter are in Alaska for 10 days. They are traveling with my mom, her quads and a toyhauler. They have hit Seward, Homer & Soldotna so far.

For now my food supplies are holding out and I've almost caught up on laundry & finished cleaning my 6 year old's room.

I hope this lousy Pacific Northwet summer isn't screwing up Mrs. Goldenhtr's trip.

Only seven weeks till the diesel smoke from school buses is back in the air.

I get to spend a week up between Anchorage and Fairbanks in Sept for some moose hunting.

·
Super Moderator
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just got a text that it rained on them 90% of the day getting to the camp ground. Lots of coffee stops I'm sure. They got there fire going asap and got dried out.

L to R Buddy 125---MZ-125---Kymco 150

oh almost forgot. can you find Cleo

she goes everywhere with them. She has her own backpack carrier.

Last years scooter trip was to San Juan Island and Moran State Park.

I'm glad to say that my wife is getting used to the clutch on the extra TW my son and I have and should be ready for some forest roads soon.

I'm very proud of them they have done 100+ miles on bicycles from Montana to Washington. As well as Kayaks across Lake Diablo to camp for 3 days.

Always fun to see what they come up with each year.

Rich, Moose hunt is one of my dream hunts. Good luck and be safe. Drop me a line and let me know how you do.

·
Super Moderator
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Found Cleo, a Westie? Our Westie loves to ride.

YA I think she is part Westie, mostly mut. she's 17yrs old. She doesn't get to go as much with her owner as she used to.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
This is freakin' great, seriously man!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts