TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few years ago one of our 'Down-Under' members was kind enough to put this together for us. Eldavo put lots of time into this project and it merits a visit. With time, it may become a great quick one-stop reference for TW owners.

http://tw200.wiki-si...x.php/Main_Page

I am doing a little updating, so if you think something is missing or incorrect please let me know with specific examples. Thanks. Gerry

·
Registered
70 Posts
Nice! Much better resource than pinning topics I think and has a better ability to be more organized. Perhaps much of the material here can be copied over. The how to threads and pictures for example.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
A few years ago one of our 'Down-Under' members was kind enough to put this together for us. Eldavo put lots of time into this project and it merits a visit. With time, it may become a great quick one-stop reference for TW owners.

I am doing a little updating, so if you think something is missing or incorrect please let me know. Thanks. Gerry

Where is "this"?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Very nice. Thanks, Gary

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Truelight, I had not seen that one. I have a link to the site in my first post. Should you have ideas or criticism please try to be specific so I know in what direction to move. I am not inclined to reinvent the wheel here as what Eldavo has done took LOTS of time, so the format is set.

The Wiki site may bring new folks here as most of the tech. articles are linked to this site. As well, it may allow us to retain specific points of interest that will be less likely to get buried under newer posts and more questions. Thanks. Gerry

·
Registered
421 Posts
Awesome! My skid plate pic and cow bell made the page
! I have a suggestion, add some information about the different handlebar options, longer shifters, and making the rear brake pedal bigger. I got that idea from this forum and it has worked well for me.

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awesome! My skid plate pic and cow bell made the page
! I have a suggestion, add some information about the different handlebar options, longer shifters, and making the rear brake pedal bigger. I got that idea from this forum and it has worked well for me.

Thanks Bbagwell, I can certainly do that. Hunting down pictures can be a real challenge. Gerry

1 - 10 of 10 Posts