TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some glitches in my editing software have delayed any videos lately. If you can stand the halting transitions here is a taste of a pleasant recent ride just following wild burro trails in Nevada's Big Smokey Valley wherever they led me. Area must support a large burro population as their well worn braided tracks meandered over passes,visiting water sources, bedding or dust bath sites and one place looked like a naturally occurring salt deposit they had dug up. They make good paths to practice reaction times and line holding.

·
Registered
13,417 Posts
I thought the halting transitions were part of it like a still picture right before the video footage. Good trail riding practice on them burro trails. I suppose the mine was too hard to get too eh? Lots of room out yonder.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Some glitches in my editing software have delayed any videos lately. If you can stand the halting transitions here is a taste of a pleasant recent ride just following wild burro trails in Nevada's Big Smokey Valley wherever they led me. Area must support a large burro population as their well worn braided tracks meandered over passes,visiting water sources, bedding or dust bath sites and one place looked like a naturally occurring salt deposit they had dug up. They make good paths to practice reaction times and line holding.
I am so jeaulous of you folks that have that kind of open riding at your door. Using burro trails, wow, try chasing a herd of elk in timber lol. Getting a week a year in Utah is not enough.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Towards the end of the video, I might have seen the evidence of presence of burros.
For a half second It looked like a couple piles of burro poop. I expected there to be piles of it along the trail.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts