I'm still working on changes to my TDub. It gets ridden 99% street now, so I'm making it as streetable as possible.
I've changed to a K&N cone filter (ok... cylinder), diy header with the silencer off of a cr125, cut the airbox down to just a battery tray, changed to TW203-204 tires, and lots of other farkles here and there.
Here it is as of now....I'm working on a set of highway pegs, but they're still in the design phase. I want to make sure they look nice.
I also want to make a nicer looking exhaust system, but this one works fine for now.
The images are pretty big, so I used links until I have time to edit/move them.