TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm quite envious of all you guys that can ride pretty well year round. Here are a few pictures of what I'm up against. Couldn't resist a little burn up & down the driveway. I wonder if Spring will ever come. With a little luck I may get to ride from May to October & then I'm blessed with this white stuff
. winter TW 010.JPG winter TW 011.JPG winter TW 012.JPG winter TW 014.JPG winter TW 024.JPG

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Doesn't Appear anytime soon!!! My First Varsity High School game to umpire is slated for March 18th....the forecast sez: -8 tonight/ High 28 tomorrow/High 37 Saturday/ Sunday 8 to 12 inches of snow, by Monday morning, -3....and next week in West Central Ohio, it only gets worse....longest, coldest, winter I can remember in decades.:confused2:

·
Registered
13,417 Posts
Boy that is a pretty area you live in. I know the snow can get old, but it's still beautiful. Nice to see you at least warmed up the engine on the TW.:encouragement:

·
Registered
19,597 Posts
Borneo, every time I think my wish list is complete you find some new treasure for me to drool over. Great find!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts