TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
More riding with a friend from B.C. Canada on a quick loop through and over some draws on the Owyhee Front riding area. We finished the loop at what looks like the Sphynx. At least that's what the rock feature reminded me of as soon as I saw it.

·
Registered
19,406 Posts
Great stuff! You two are really moving out at a nice brisk pace... I thought you guys were supposed to slow down once retired.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
13,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha, Eckhart was the retired one on this ride, or just about retired. I was still on the active list...technically. :p

·
Registered
19,406 Posts
That Eckhart can sure give you a run for your money. Impressive that the two of you could share some good rides this last year. Hope to encounter the two of you again in Moab and elsewhere.

·
Registered
13,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
...and due to my new employment status, I'm hoping there will be several "elsewhere's". :p

·
Registered
19,406 Posts
"Elsewhere" = Alabama Hills, Sweetwaters, Rubicon, Yosemite, Ebbetts Pass ,etc if you want to head south sometime.
Bring Echkart and we can make fun of his lack of a Canadian accent, besides he is a mighty fine guy to ride with.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts