TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
I love that ride! This is the perfect time to be in Moab. If you don't mind a clean hotel room that Burt Reynolds would love, you can get it for $45 buck instead of $250 in the busy season. I'm jealous, but I'm happy you've been able to enjoy it.

·
Registered
20,169 Posts
Watching Admiral and his son makes me wish I were twenty years younger, twenty pounds lighter, and had twenty more horsepower.
One more ride to add to the Moab Bucket List.

·
Registered
13,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Watching Admiral and his son makes me wish I were twenty years younger, twenty pounds lighter, and had twenty more horsepower.
One more ride to add to the Moab Bucket List.
Haha, watching my son (and riding with him) makes me feel twenty years older. Wait, I am 20+ years older than him...and 20+ pounds heavier too. Yikes.

Not wanting day 1 too end, we broke away from what was left of the group and continued to ride. We found this trail purely by saying "let's go this way". Other than quickly seeing there "should be" a trail, we winged it. Turned out to be a fun not too difficult trail. I'd ride this trail again for sure.

·
Registered
13,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for another fine ride video. Looks like you were dodging rain storms that day.
Yeah, it looked like a storm was coming off in the distance. We only had a few sprinkles at the very start of our riding this day. Clouds basically broke up and we had sunny riding the rest of the day.

·
Registered
13,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love that ride! This is the perfect time to be in Moab. If you don't mind a clean hotel room that Burt Reynolds would love, you can get it for $45 buck instead of $250 in the busy season. I'm jealous, but I'm happy you've been able to enjoy it.
With a forum name of Moabman, I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess you're very familiar with the riding territory. :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts