1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
I use symtec heated grips and tusk bar mitts. Heated grips are the cats meow. I just put my on last fall and I cant believe ive road all these years freezing my hands off.. I wear regular leather summer gloves in the mid 20's and its nice. I did put a switch on the headllight to turn it off if using the grips on high.

·
Registered
312 Posts
+1 on the heated hand grips they are the best. I have done a lot of cold riding this year and they have worked great.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
I have Oxford heated grips and a set of Hippo Hands, this is a very effective combination, I can ride in 40* or lower with the grips on low using a pair of plain leather work gloves.

·
Registered
13,320 Posts
I've used ATV Mitts for several years now. They are so comfy. I'm sure the heated grips are a great addition to mitts like smalls mentioned.

I've used heated grips only on an atv, and while the contact area of my palms and fingers were toasty warm, my out hands and fingers were still freezing.

Additonally, mitts can help keep the elements off.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I own a pair if joe rocket sub zero gloves and they work great. I have ridden with them on my ducati mainly but have done sub freezing temps a number of times with no problems. I have heated grips on that bike and in tandem they are awesome. I think I paid $28 for them a couple years back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
One of the first mods to my TW was Oxford grips and Cycra Hand guards. I also hardwired a thermostat for my Gerbings Jacket Liner and G3 Gloves. I've only been out a few times and don't think I'll ever need to power up the electric gloves.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts