TW200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
winter is coming !

if anyone from this Forum gets a chance to vacation in the Caribbean, give me a call (text) and I will hook you up with a TW to explore the Island. I live in the USVI, Island of St John. The island is 3/4 a National Park, absolutely beautiful.

speed limit is 25 mph

we drive on the left !

it takes about 1 hour to do a loop around the Island, and wow …wow …wow ...

the North Shore Road has some of the nicest beaches IN THE WORLD, and you ride along the road 10' from the ocean.

no big surf here, just 86 degree water year round..

I filled three containers with TW's to start a business bit changed my mind, and have been slowly selling them. I still have about 20 left ..EVERY ONE has the front/rear Cyclerack !

winter is coming, come on down !

I do have a small guest cabin available, NOT FANCY ! BUT always open to fellow TW Owners

emillio

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Oh man that sounds nice. Its already pretty cool up here in Canada. If anyone wants to experience driving their TW on top of a frozen lake let me know lol

·
Registered
210 Posts
J
winter is coming !

if anyone from this Forum gets a chance to vacation in the Caribbean, give me a call (text) and I will hook you up with a TW to explore the Island. I live in the USVI, Island of St John. The island is 3/4 a National Park, absolutely beautiful.

speed limit is 25 mph

we drive on the left !

it takes about 1 hour to do a loop around the Island, and wow …wow …wow ...

the North Shore Road has some of the nicest beaches IN THE WORLD, and you ride along the road 10' from the ocean.

no big surf here, just 86 degree water year round..

I filled three containers with TW's to start a business bit changed my mind, and have been slowly selling them. I still have about 20 left ..EVERY ONE has the front/rear Cyclerack !

winter is coming, come on down !

I do have a small guest cabin available, NOT FANCY ! BUT always open to fellow TW Owners

emillio
Wow this sounds incredible... I'll ask wifey poo to check the accumulated airline miles and see if we can get down there! Whoop woop

1 - 3 of 3 Posts