TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey yall just wondering if anyone had a good experience with a particular tire during rainy conditions.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Off-road or on? Gerry

50/50 looking for positive performance on street and logging roads. also i found the tires thread
and got a pretty good idea of the tires available. just wondering if someone had a good experience with a particular tire in wet conditions either on road or off.. i have found the stock tire is a bit sketchy in deep gravel- something i experience when the roads get resurfaced. i have no issues with slowing down and taking my time when its wet- but would like to replace my tires with something a bit better than the stock. also it looks really cool with a different front tire

·
Registered
250 Posts
I had Heidenaus on my last ride (Zuma 125) - nothing was better in wet or snow. A few times I tried a panic stop, just to see, hauled me to a stop like on dry pavement.

Try those k60 scouts and let us know!

·
Registered
459 Posts
I had Heidenaus on my last ride (Zuma 125) - nothing was better in wet or snow. A few times I tried a panic stop, just to see, hauled me to a stop like on dry pavement.

Try those k60 scouts and let us know!

The K60 scout is a great wet weather and off road tire with pretty decent traction on road as well. We've sold a lot of the Heidenau's in our shop. I've run a few sets on my GS and they stick. I've scraped pegs on Deals Gap with the K60 tires. I wish they made one in a 180/80-14!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts