TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to wish every one a great Thanksgiving!!

:p

God Bless You All!! :D

·
Registered
13,645 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all from Kansas, to all everywhere in the world.
Littletommy posted in the Ripley's Believe it or Not thread which mentions Kansas was proven to be flatter than a pancake. Is this true and what part did you play?

I'm kidding, but it was in that post. Weird eh?

By the way, I'm still looking for the Cookies-n-Cream Ice Cream Turkey substitute. I'd eat a lot more turkey if it tasted like ice cream!

Take care.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I, too, am thankful for the graciousness and generosity shown to me by the members of this forum. It is never less than top notch, with all of the purchases, exchanges, or riding experiences.
Thank you to all, a Happy Thanksgiving, and good health, and a quick recovery to those who are healing!!
Mel

·
Registered
163 Posts
I hope everyone has a very happy Thanksgiving. Hopefully, everyone can relax, watch some football, drink an adult beverage or two, and enjoy time with family and friends.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving, Boys & Girls...don't forget to baste your bird!

·
Super Moderator
17,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll be spending 24hrs on an ambulance but I hope that at least you guys enjoy your Thanksgiving!!
Too bad you have to work bro. Not much going on here either. I'll be going out for a burrito or something... :(

So, everyone eat some Turkey for me!! And all the fixin's!! Yes, I'd like "seconds" please...

Remember, life is short, so love those you are able to be with, and just in case....eat desert first!!!! :p

·
Super Moderator
17,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's very gracious of you Sir. I appreciate the offer, but I will have to take a rain check for now. I have two appointments at the VA within the next two weeks. Sorry bro and thanks again Mike. :)

·
Banned
4,030 Posts

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
LT let me know how the VA goes and if you will be going to Moab, as I am 50/50 at this point with my knee I do not want to go if I can not ride.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
I begin my broadcasting career{5 years full time, then another 25 part time and weekends} in 1977 at Trans~American School of Broadcasting in Wausau, Wisconsin.....during that time WKRP in Cincinnati came on the air, and this episode was broadcast while I was in school....we all thought this was 'Real Radio" and in more than some ways, it was indeed...still one of my favorite episodes....

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you folks in the TW World::hello2:

·
Super Moderator
17,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LT let me know how the VA goes and if you will be going to Moab, as I am 50/50 at this point with my knee I do not want to go if I can not ride.
PMed you Paul.

·
Super Moderator
17,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

1 - 20 of 38 Posts