TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out breaking in my newly rebuilt engine and happened upon this intersection. Now you can all share this useless bit of trivia with your friends and family. I'm sure they will be impressed with the learning that occurs on this forum.

Making DOTHAN, AL famous!

·
Registered
127 Posts
If that was Canada there would be a Tim Hortons jammed in there!

Cool though, thats what these bikes are about little discoveries and adventure.

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
Out breaking in my newly rebuilt engine and happened upon this intersection. Now you can all share this useless bit of trivia with your friends and family. I'm sure they will be impressed with the learning that occurs on this forum.

Looks like the garden club has a little work to do

·
Registered
1,092 Posts

Hey n2o2diver,

That is a famous park. I live in Oregon and I went to Alabama to see that park a few months ago. I didn’t have my TW with me but I did go to Dothan Powersports to look at a 2008 TW with a Cyclerack while I was there.

Here is my park photo and a picture of the bike at Dothan Powersports (along with a few other photos of my Dothan tour).

Who knew cotton balls grew on trees? You Southerners think of everything.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts