TW200 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After quite some time of searching for my first TW, I came across a deal that I just couldn't pass up. Drove about 6 hours to Indiana to pick up this 1995 with 3700 miles for just $1200. It is in great shape, runs well, and is a whole lot of fun. Already swapped in a new front tire in this picture (went with the Kenda), and changed the front brake cable (what a difference in smoothness!). I've got a few plans brewing for it, but they'll have to wait till school final exams are done. As promised, here are some pics:

·
Registered
470 Posts
Looks like you found a jewel. Congrats!

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Yup! Another Garage Queen comes out to the day light. Looks fantastic and very well kept.

I love these pics of bone stock model years before any farkles are added.

GaryL

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
amazing how clean she is for nearly 20 yrs old!

i hope you don't mind i borrowed your pic for the tdub through the years link, the colors were much better. :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everybody! I ended up painting the seat black with vinyl spray paint (which turned out amazing and only cost $3), but I admit I do feel bad about changing this bike from it's original colors. The original paint scheme definitely stands out in a crowd since it's so unique and colorful. Gotta love the rainbow warrior!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts