TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you had mentioned them in previous posts, so I thought I’d put the info out there. Worx are an outfit out of California that Makes custom shocks, and used to make shocks for the TW200 until the original owner died (his daughter has picked up and restarted the business), been in contact with them (prior to the purchase of my banshee shock) trying to find out if they are going to make shocks for the TW again.

Just talked to one of the guys there recently, so for those who might be interested (I don’t imagine it’s gonna be cheap) he said they should have the parts templates made to start kickin out TW shocks by the first of the year.

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Their the old Works Performance. I've had them make shocks for two of my bikes and they were fantastic.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If it is a third the value of the bike.....count me OUT.
I got a ballpark (don’t know how much it will change once they are all set up) the guy said it would be approx $650 for them to custom build a TW shock designed for the rider.

·
Registered
84 Posts
If I'm not mistaken $650 is what they were going for when available prior. Not bad.

I'll add my interest to the list. After getting some real trail riding in the last couple of days, I'm ready for a suspension upgrade.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts