TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
" can be adjusted from 10-1/4" to 13-3/8" to easily accommodate different motorcycle widths."

TW is 12.25 center to center so it should work.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I came up with 11.5" center to center...
I will measure again tomorrow

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I've got one and it does work. The only issue is the lower chain guard (bolted to the bottom of the swingarm by the rear sprocket) blocks the stand from cradling the swing arm like it should. I just lift the bike with the cradle as close to the guard as I can get it but if I take the guard off to give me more room it would probably be safer. If that doesn't make sense I can go out and snap a quick pic. Bottom line is that it works and is very handy.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Funny you brought that up...I was looking at that plastic piece tonight. But then I figured I could put the braces in front of it?
Pics would be great if you can
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Buy two, get one fork adaptor atachment, then you can lift the bike completely off the floor.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
On a bike with the stock inner fender, the handle of the stand hits and you can't get it far enough under the bike to get the cradle to clear that plastic guard. I had a problem anyway....your results may differ.

I made a smaller tail light bracket on my '95 so the handle doesn't hit. There's no problem using this stand on it.

The rear tire is about 1 1/2" off the ground when the bike is on the stand.

Thanks for getting me off my butt. I see the chain needs lube. It's an o-ring but the salt is making things rusty. It'll be easy now that it's on the stand.:)
stand1.jpg

stand2.jpg

stand3.jpg

stand4.jpg

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the pics...Now I se what you meen. I have the stock inner rear fender so I will probably have to take that little guard off
But that shouldnt be a big deal

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Ok, I was out in the shop tonight and thought I'd try a little harder to put the stand under the '08 with the stock tail light, etc on it. I guess I didn't really try hard enough before. With some finesse and pinched fingers between the license plate and lift handle, it will work with the cradle in front of the lower chain guard. Sorry for the bad report earlier.:unsure:

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Tirebiter! I will be ordering mine today

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok thanks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts