I want it bad but can’t decide between the pros and cons. Saving 1800, but it’s 9 years old. I do prefer the 2021 color scheme too.Wow! I think that is a tough question that only you can answer there, my friend. How bad do you want one? Are you willing to wait? Does saving the 1800 mean a lot to you versus how long do you intend to keep it?
Ohio. Like Brian said, the riding season will be pretty much over by October. And that’s assuming I even get it by then. I’m usually an impulsive buyer, so I’m trying to be as objective as possible. Right now, my gut has me leaning towards waiting for the 2021. As far as resale value, I’d assume I could get my money back if I sold it the following year.As Brian asked, what part of the country do you live in far as riding season goes?
Haha. I’m just south of the Delaware county line. Small world. Thanks for the input.My guess is that the new one will be close to $6,000 out the door, and as soon as you ride it home you won't get close to that amount if you decide to re-sell it. Give the guy a low-ball offer of $2,800, if it is even still available. You usually have to act fast on nice clean TW's.
I grew up in Delaware, OH.