TW200 Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
What made you decide to pass on this bike?
My brother and I already had an order in for a couple 2021’s. He’s the one I’ll be riding with. The main reason I was considering this one was to get it quicker, but there’s really no point if the bro doesn’t have one yet. Plus, there’s the added gamble of buying used and not knowing how the bike has been ridden, etc. I prefer the black and gray colors to the white and blue also. If I would’ve known the seller personally, it may have swayed me to buy it and save some money. My luck, I would’ve bought it and there was something catastrophically wrong and I have no one to hold accountable lol.

·
Registered
77 Posts
In my local, Westconsin, Minesnota...that bike would get more money and sell in a blink. A 2015 TW was on Craigslist 4 hours, gone. I tried to call, inbox was full with 40 messages. I drove to St Paul yesterday and bought a ‘93 TW, 4400 miles. Lotta new parts on it, changed color from blue/white to gold/black. Brand new custom seat cause he’s 6’6”, old seat came with it. $1900. No owners manual, wonder if the Cycleoedia sevice manual is worth while?
Owners manual is nice to have... but after you flip through the safety warnings there is very little info in there .. just common sense sort of stuff. Now a Yamaha service manual is what we all should have!!

21 - 23 of 23 Posts