TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Nope. I'm not gay. Since there is a drop or two of Scot blood in this mongrel, I do have a kilt and I do wear it to appropriate occasions, with the appropriate traditional non-undies, just in case you're curious. Look, if you like, but please be respectful enough not to LOL. I've also ridden motorcycles while wearing it--all it takes is a stiff pole and a zip tie or two to make it behave.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I've seen some divers use kilts when getting in/out of a wetsuit. Works well.

When getting out of the water, they pull the suit down to their waist, put the kilt on, then finish taking the suit off.

Reactions: dirtgirl

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Oh, I thought at first you were talking about skydivers and kilts. Betcha have a hard time getting that visual out of your head.

Reactions: Fred

·
Registered
334 Posts
I have ridden in a kilt, complete with no underwear, it was andventure to say the least.
I was off to a wrestling-themed dress-up a few years ago and I went as Rowdy Roddy Piper, so leather jacket, t-shirt and boots. easy especially on the bike.

It was at a nearby pub, and I regretted riding, a lot of people want to buy you a drink if you're in a kilt for some reason?

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Here is my Vietnam Buddy Howard Yates....Security Police in Vietnam and retired Orlando Detective ..... Howie plays the Bagpipes{and is does it well} at our Memorial functions for those Sky Cops who have passed:

Kilt Howard Yates.jpg

Reactions: dirtgirl

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
and then there is this::eek:

Kilt Muzzie.jpg

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Maybe for Holloween, but any other time? Umm,................No What next, wig, bra...? :rolleyes:
I wear shorts from April till October, ain't that enough...?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Around my neck of the woods I have seen people wearing Kilts from time to time & they pretty much look the same.
Fat white bald guys with shaved heads & tats sporting a gotee. Geezus, I hate attention Whores...

·
Registered
363 Posts
So the young lass ges up to the elderly Scottsman who is dressed in full fegimental ragelia and asks. "Can you tell me sir, what is worn under the kilt ? " and he replies,"nothing is worn under my kilt. Everything is in perfect working order ! "

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
I wonder how many girly men got caught in their wife's skirt and called a Kilt?:eek:

·
Registered
195 Posts
If I (knew I) was Scottish, yes, I would wear one proudly. Alas, I'm English / Irish and a bit of German. Yeah, I know, a mutt. There is a guy I know that lives a few doors down is full blooded Scot and a Vietnam vet. He ONLY wears kilts. Year round.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts