TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ha Ha, made you look!!!

Sorry, couldn't help myself, I apologize.

:laughing7:

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
This calls for... EPIC FAIL OF THE YEAR award :D

·
Super Moderator
17,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Snicker snicker...:laughing5: he he

:happy3:

·
Registered
20,184 Posts
You tricked me!
Well, check this out then. I miss Jeremy Clarkson since he offended the stiff politically correct upper lips of BBC Management and got booted. Spitfire anyone?

Love that sound! Anyway to shoehorn a jag straight six into my TW?

Littltommy, think I could duplicate that sound with a playing card stuck in my wheel spokes? Worked as a kid on my Schwin.

·
Super Moderator
17,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sounds just like my TW. :D

·
Super Moderator
17,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
he he :p

·
Super Moderator
17,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Super Moderator
17,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You tricked me!
Well, check this out then. I miss Jeremy Clarkson since he offended the stiff politically correct upper lips of BBC Management and got booted. Spitfire anyone?

Love that sound! Anyway to shoehorn a jag straight six into my TW?

Littltommy, think I could duplicate that sound with a playing card stuck in my wheel spokes? Worked as a kid on my Schwin.
I used to load up my stingray bike with many cards, thinking back, I was dreaming of my first motorcycle. I loved that sound!

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
[h=1]Classic Chicken Pot Pie[/h]
[h=2]Ingredients[/h][h=2]Crust[/h]1box Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
[h=2]Filling[/h]1/3cup butter or margarine1/3cup chopped onion1/3cup all-purpose flour1/2teaspoon salt1/4teaspoon pepper1 3/4cups Progresso™ chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)1/2cup milk2 1/2cups shredded cooked chicken or turkey2cups Green Giant™ Steamers™ frozen mixed vegetables, thawed

Yummy!

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
Looks very good Admiral. Do you cook or does Lori just allow you to feed Georgie and the mules?
You didn't see me jumping in to help you cooking when I was down there did you? That's for good reason and why I'm "thee" last resort in cooking at home. Our local cafe ranks above me even!:p

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I like the direction this thread is taking...a good place to put a quick post about some little thing to check out without necessarily expecting a lot of responses.

Another forum I'm on has a similar thread where people just post things they did today no matter how trivial. We learn a lot about each other without going on and on.

By the way, for the last couple days I've been putting in the garden (late spring) and working on a new roof to my garden shed.

Shed 1.jpg
Shed & garden1.jpg
Shed & garden2.jpg

Hopefully I can finish the roof after a week or so at the cabin.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts