TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't say NE deserved to win but the Sea Hawks definitely lost it.

GaryL

·
Registered
19,212 Posts
I lost a trifecta of bets with that last minute interseption on Seatle"s goal line. It kept game's excitement high until the very end.

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
I had AFC 8 NFC 1 on my pool. $100 squares. $2500 for the final score. How do you think I feel about that interception!?:mad:

Tom

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
I had "Rear Window" with the great Jimmy Stewart and the beautiful Grace Kelly on my Lap Top DVD....turned on John Wayne and Ann Margaret in the "Train Robbers" on Encore Western right after....did I miss something????:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
I had AFC 8 NFC 1 on my pool. $100 squares. $2500 for the final score. How do you think I feel about that interception!?:mad:

Tom
Ouch and double Ouch...only saw the low lights of the final minute, but that had to suck for you D~T....:(

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Ouch and double Ouch...only saw the low lights of the final minute, but that had to suck for you D~T....:(
That would have covered half the cost of a brand new Honda CB500X this spring........ It's going to be a few day's before this pain passes.

Tom

·
Registered
8,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We watched 3/4s in the living room and I kept screaming the NE play coach has to let Brady play his game. Down 10 points and completely dejected we went to the BR and the wife slept while I continued watching. Brady got us back on top and then it all went to hell in a hand basket. NE had the game lost with the last fumbling reception a few yards from the goal line. I do feel for you Dryden, there is no way NE should ever have won this game. Exciting for sure but some real dumb play calling throughout and lousy officiating all the way.

Now we get to go back to deflate gate where the officials sure enough dropped those balls too. I had no bets, don't care who won but I did get to see a very exciting game. Would not want to be the play call coach of Seattle today!

GaryL

·
Registered
485 Posts
Foolish play calling by the Seahawks cost them the super bowl. That loss is 100% on the coaches!

Tom
Absolutely correct. Seattle's offensive coordinator and coaching staff lost that game. The ball should have been given to Lynch.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts

:) Fixed!

·
Registered
487 Posts
I was deflated when NE intercepted the pass at the end!
I had no dog in this fight, but at least a side benefit of the interception was that it shut up that ever annoying Richard ( Dick ) Sherman. I am always annoyed by unsportsmanlike conduct. Sorry that you did not win the $2500, though, Tom

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Thank you. I am over it now Bucknutz. All that money would have just gone to my head anyway:rolleyes:

Tom

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Too smart for sure.... ^^^^^^^^^^

Tom

1 - 20 of 24 Posts