TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Remember, if you get excited enough you can stretch those wrinkles out just like a young man... :cool:

·
Registered
282 Posts
Neighbor guy, Don would ride his Goldwing all day. Starting a 5-6 am til almost dark. Would never pull over except to get gas and pee. He was 82 and could out walk most people half his age. Fricken cancer took him way to early.

So enjoy today you might have another tomorrow.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Thank you for posting that video JersyJeeper! It would seem this is proof most of us still got it if we're willing to give 'er a go!

I actually live about 110 miles from Calabogie, Ontario and although I have never ridden my bike there I have done some ATV'ing on my 850 Polaris which I have since sold to my son in law and the time spent there was excellent! There is also a fairly new car race track there that I did several HPDE courses on in my '06 Corvette and always had a blast with that as well, sadly do to the downturn in the economy I no longer have the Vette either. But I am definitely going to make plans to get out and ride my T-Dub there this summer!

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
You're only as old as you feel.
I'm 75 now and many mornings I feel pretty old.
And then I go for a ride...:eek:ccasion18:

·
Registered
13,330 Posts
What wrinkle location are you speaking of? I know of one place if the wrinkles get a bit disturbed it slows me down that's for sure. ...but I'm guessing your speaking of facial wrinkles haha.

I've seen several TW riders older than me who can also out ride me. Of course, I ain't that good but they are still darn good riders.

Good little video.

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL You win ;)

What wrinkle location are you speaking of? I know of one place if the wrinkles get a bit disturbed it slows me down that's for sure. ...but I'm guessing your speaking of facial wrinkles haha.

I've seen several TW riders older than me who can also out ride me. Of course, I ain't that good but they are still darn good riders.

Good little video.

·
Registered
78 Posts
A couple months ago, I rode the TW along parts of the outer Atchafalaya levees in South Louisiana, joined by brothers Richard & Barry (83 & 82). One of the highlights was Richard, riding an XT225, after several miles of open, flat roads said: Riding these gravel roads at 50mph is fun! :) Some of us couldn't keep up with the brothers. :rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts