TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came across this rear rack and didn't find anything here about them. They look pretty decent and are Rotopax compatible. Anyone using this rack or know anything about them?

"wr-products.com/products/wrp-mountain-tuff-cargo-rack-yamaha-tw200" (apparently I can't properly post a link, as my post count is too low! - Maybe someone can help the new guy out and post the correct link for me.) Thanks! ;)

- Jeff

·
Registered
637 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,153 Posts
As the reviewer was pretty nice to the TW and its riders, I’ll give “him” the thumbs up – but not the rear rack

Flat steel vs tubed steel – no contest – tube wins

The fixtures and fittings only make it worse – that’s the temptation (and the problem) when you’re working with flat steel

Any rear rack that relies on the indicator mounts for support gets the thumbs down from me – they’re simply designed to support the indicators, and nothing else

I have every confidence that on flat paved road, with a one gallon rotopax, that the rack should last for at least a month. Just as I have every confidence that out on the trail, that thing wouldn’t see the end of the day

You could do a lot better …..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts