99 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rode a couple of miles today, all seemed well! Now if I could go back and reclaim the last month and a half of cooler weather that would be truly sweet. I was drenched with sweat before I put the kickstand up.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Rode a couple of miles today, all seemed well! Now if I could go back and reclaim the last month and a half of cooler weather that would be truly sweet. I was drenched with sweat before I put the kickstand up.

If you have a "get-away day" planned to reward yourself after all the trouble, I'd be happy to join you and just ride until I run out of gas. I know you've been pretty frustrated given the events of the last couple of months. Let me know what you'd like to do.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Thanks Buddy! You'll be the first I call.

Come ride down to Barber's Motorcycle Museum with us this Sat am. Huntsville to Decatur to Bloutsville to Irondale and home. Lunch and the museum, and then you could head back on your own. 8 to 20 riders.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We have pee wee football jamboree Saturday. These kids keep me so busy my head spins. Football and cheerleading practice Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, some Fridays, and now Saturdays. My poor tdub is so lonely!

I went riding yesterday after driving to Albertville and back just to get my son weighed in for football. Rode down the 2 hours to my grandparents, worked on their farm for a couple hours and came back. On the way back the bottom fell out and my boots filled up with rain. Great huh?

Time is always my problem, maybe one day I'll finally get to ride your way again. Did Larry ever sell his dub?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts