TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a project in mind and I'd like to get my hands on a standard factory TW200 tank which I will mediablast and repaint.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I have one that may be of interest to you. Factor in shipping from Canada though to be around a hundred (take or minus) on top of whatever you want to offer. Pictures can be found here: Say What?: Project A-Team - Stage 1 No dents, what you see in the pics is what you will be receiving. I am looking to get a Clarke Tank hence the sell.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tank available

Do you happen to know the year of the tank you've got now, and if they've changed the design of the thru-holes since then?

I have one that may be of interest to you. Factor in shipping from Canada though to be around a hundred (take or minus) on top of whatever you want to offer. Pictures can be found here: Say What?: Project A-Team - Stage 1 No dents, what you see in the pics is what you will be receiving. I am looking to get a Clarke Tank hence the sell.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Do you happen to know the year of the tank you've got now, and if they've changed the design of the thru-holes since then?
they're all the same. i've had three on my '94, all different years, before deciding on an xt225 tank.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Looks good. Can you email me and we can arrange terms? drake at withdrake dot com
email sent! Are you in the USA or Canada? Make a reasonable offer. Have a good day.

***Item Sent 25/02/2014 via express post! Let me know if there is ever anything else I can do for you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts