TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll probably buy new, but since I'm in no hurry I thought I'd see if anyone has some they no longer use.

Thanks!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have a set that were on my wife's TW. She fell a few times when we were riding at Big Bend and the rotopax/gas tank really levered against them and bent the arms....but with a little work, you could probably get them straightened up fine.

If you're interested, PM me your address and I'll send them your way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
807 Posts
I have a set that were on my wife's TW. She fell a few times when we were riding at Big Bend and the rotopax/gas tank really levered against them and bent the arms....but with a little work, you could probably get them straightened up fine.

If you're interested, PM me your address and I'll send them your way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know an old thread but this kinda answers exactly what I was looking for. They dont look like the most sturdy things in the world. Are there other bag supports that offer more fall protection?

·
Registered
485 Posts
I know an old thread but this kinda answers exactly what I was looking for. They dont look like the most sturdy things in the world. Are there other bag supports that offer more fall protection?
TBH I'm sold on the Happy Trails rear rack and bag supports or side racks. The way they bolt up and the material they're made of seems to be near bullet proof. But they are expensive as heck. I couldn't imagine using anything else now that I have them.

Happy Trails SU Side Rack<br>Yamaha TW200 - Adventure-Proven Motorcycle Gear and Aluminum Panniers

·
Registered
1,405 Posts

If you already have a cyclerack the ones that Tinman Tim builds are the way to fly. i have them on both or mine and my girlfriend crash tested them a few times on a recent offroad trip. They didn't budge.

·
Registered
807 Posts
I agree...........but he doesnt make them anymore :)

·
Registered
503 Posts
yes, i do have my nose to the grindstone presently. However, it should be letting up at some point. As time presents itself, I've been trying to pre-fab for those officially on 'the list'. Once I have these orders filled, I'll start taking more orders.

also at that time, I will be unveiling my new product! It is currently being tested by a couple of our members.

Reactions: GTG
1 - 12 of 12 Posts