TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just took the spark arrestor off for the first time today only to find it pretty deteriorated in addition to a hole rusted through the bottom of the interior wall of the muffler.

It’s a 2004 w/ 16,000 miles in otherwise good condition that I picked up at the end of last year.

Does anyone have an extra muffler/spark arrestor they would be willing to sell or advice on where to buy?

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
17,938 Posts
Meanwhile, keep bumping This Thread up to the top. Lots of folks put on aftermarket mufflers and just have a stock Muffler sitting around...

·
Super Moderator
17,938 Posts
Did you find one yet?

·
Super Moderator
17,938 Posts
Anybody have a muffler sitting around that can help this fellow Washingtonian? :)

·
Registered
13,641 Posts
Rocky Mtn ATV/MC has a complete muffler system for $248 ish. The list price is $345 from Yamaha. There words say "usually ships within 5-7 business days" translated means they don't have it but will get it or it will ship from somewhere else.

The pipe outlet, which is what it looks like you really need is $60 ish and IS in stock.

I recently bought a pipe outlet for an 89 XT350 and it took about 6 weeks to get but it was listed "usually ships within 5-7 business days". Took a while but exactly what I needed. In this case, the pipe outlet is in stock at RMATVMC.

https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/oem-schematic/13

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
I have a stack of mufflers from ultra low mile TW's most are from late models under 100 miles I've collected them over the years and it looks like I'm not using them as much as I expected I might, $149 each plus actual shipping from Arizona which seems to be between $19 and $45 depending on where you are located, some are missing the little heat shield but they are all rust free low mile OEM pipes

1 - 10 of 10 Posts