TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I'm in need of front fork boots for my '94 tw. They are yellow and old and cracking. Would like to replace with black. I have noticed OEM boots are pretty expensive individually. Anyone have a black pair that would work or point me in a direction for where a good place to order them would be? Thanks in advance!
Chad

·
Registered
13,645 Posts
Hi guys, I'm in need of front fork boots for my '94 tw. They are yellow and old and cracking. Would like to replace with black. I have noticed OEM boots are pretty expensive individually. Anyone have a black pair that would work or point me in a direction for where a good place to order them would be? Thanks in advance!
Chad
A Daystar 58 Series fork boot is a good replacement fork boot from Rockymtnatvmc for the TW: https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/

Here is a forum link which may help you out. http://tw200forum.com/forum/performance-customization/3877-daystar-58-s-fork-boots.html

The Daystar boots are a little long but you can trim them to your desired length and secure them to the outer fork tube with a ziptie or something similar. Here's a picture of the replacement boots without cutting to length.

Here's a picture of my TW with the Daystar Fork Boots after I cut them to length.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
416 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Keep us posted on how they work out. Now that I have my bike rolling again, my next step is to rebuild the spare set of forks I have. Very interested in how the fork boots work out from ProCycle.

Happy Fourth!!

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
i have some old and faded but intact and pliable yellow ones from my '94 rainbow warrior.... if anyone wants them they are theirs for the price of shipping.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alright thanks for all the advice, I ordered and installed new boots from procycle. They are a little long so I trimmed the bottom about 3/4" and they are a little wider diameter but nothing a zip tie or hose clamp couldn't handle. Good quality and for price, hard to beat instead of OEM. Thanks again

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Was that a set of 2 boots for $17.95, or each boot for $17.95 from Procycle? I need a replacement set as well.

·
Super Moderator
17,949 Posts
Was that a set of 2 boots for $17.95, or each boot for $17.95 from Procycle? I need a replacement set as well.
It's a set brother Larry.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts