TW200 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm searching for a used TW anywhere in Colorado. So far it's been a bit like looking for big foot. I've looked everywhere so posting this here is like my hail Mary. I don't want to buy new because this bike is going on the back of my RV and will be used mostly at campgrounds.

Anybody that has one for sale or knows of one, please least me know.

Thanks.

·
Registered
8,356 Posts

·
Registered
3,357 Posts

·
Registered
8,356 Posts
The 88 Black Widows are one of the sharpest looking color schemes IMO. Why any one would paint the red frame black is beyond my comprehension. Sitting without a gas cap and in as poor looking condition as I can see I am very sure it is not running so the engine may or may not be any good. I would lean toward No Good judging from the rest of the bikes condition. As a parts bike, Sure! For around $400. Hard to tell what most of the rest of the parts look like but that bike was in a bunch of rodeos and one or two demolition derbies for sure.

GaryL

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Hey guys, I'm searching for a used TW anywhere in Colorado. So far it's been a bit like looking for big foot. I've looked everywhere so posting this here is like my hail Mary. I don't want to buy new because this bike is going on the back of my RV and will be used mostly at campgrounds.

Thanks.
I have several ultra low milers "No Milers) under 100 miles and a few high milers around 400 miles lol in central AZ and I have a few things to pick up and deliver in Colorado Springs

I have mostly 2003 and newer but do have a 99 mile 2000 and a 412 mile 1999 in exc shape

I'm not the bargain basement I seek and buy ultra primos and they are never "cheap" when I find them

good luck on the hunt

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awesome. Pick which one you you want to keep the least, and I'll take it.

Thanks.
I have several ultra low milers "No Milers) under 100 miles and a few high milers around 400 miles lol in central AZ and I have a few things to pick up and deliver in Colorado Springs

I have mostly 2003 and newer but do have a 99 mile 2000 and a 412 mile 1999 in exc shape

I'm not the bargain basement I seek and buy ultra primos and they are never "cheap" when I find them

good luck on the hunt

·
Registered
8,356 Posts
Awesome. Pick which one you you want to keep the least, and I'll take it.
Just my opinion but take the 99 or 2000 with the kicker and under 400 miles. Practically new and Placerloads bikes are premium. Pay a little extra to get a lot nicer.

GaryL

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Hi LorenF1320 I'll get back with you ASAP I'm moving machine shop gear this weekend not much free time

I'm planning to sell off my large collection this spring wall to wall by mid summer I expect to be TW -less for the first time in a decade but I'll then be shopping for another lol

Aprx 25 TW's and 10 BW's plus half a dozen other TLR200 collector quality type bikes

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Anxious to hear about your new TW LorenF1320. Let us know, and if you can,,,,post some pics.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm also looking for a used TW200 in Colorado. Loren gets first dibs since this is his post, but let me know if there's any others for sale!

·
Registered
17 Posts
There were two just posted today on Craigslist in Lakewood. Both look to be in good condition. I would post the link but I don’t have enough posts yet.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts