TW200 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Try here. I bought two recently but it may take a little time for them to get more.

"Just call Bay Area Yamaha in Oregon and save yourself the hassle by getting a real Yamaha parts kit.

(541) 756-1278

should be $250+shipping"

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
There is an expensive one on ebay right now...
TW200 Kick Start Kit
This particular kit is available with a TW200forum member discount at $349 total delivered and it includes a bonus EBC clutch basket holding tool which can help prevent damaged clutch backets. It also includes the clutch nut lock washer

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Or one of these. Put battery tender leads on and you don't even have to remove the seat to jump..

[Ultra Compact] DBPOWER 300A Peak 8000mAh Portable Car Jump Starter (for Gas Engine up to 2.5L) Auto Battery Booster Charger Phone Power Bank Built-in LED Flashlight (Black/Red) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B013UJ2JCE/ref=cm_sw_r_taa_3i-iyb9XN8EE5

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll place a call to the Oregon outfit tomorrow. Thank you all..... yeah placerload the depot thing sounds like too much trouble ��

·
Registered
20,153 Posts
Howdy neighbor.
Xcarro, you will find the kit is a fairly easy install and gives peace of mind when out away from any help. There are times when heat, poor state of tune, or alignment of the stars makes electric starting non-responsive. Then a kick or two of your new kickstarter will get things running happily. We had this problem on the Rubicon with one of our members the other year.

·
Registered
5,942 Posts
I just ordered a kick starter kit!!!! I can't wait to have it and install it. After seeing all the info on this forum I think I'll be able to do it without major issues.......or I hope so.
Happy Holidays to everybody.
Welcome to the forum! (don't let Fred talk you into any of his "Easy rides) ;)

If you PM me your email address, I will send you some instructions for the kicker.

Brian

·
Super Moderator
17,926 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts