TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, For my 89 I need a kickstarter (actually only need the knuckle section but the whole thing is fine). I also need the side covers (left and right) any colour is fine. Would need to be posted to Australia if not too expensive! Thanks Peter

·
Super Moderator
5,134 Posts
Watch out for scammers out there - we got this one (IP traced to Nigeria) - but you might not be so lucky next time ......

·
Super Moderator
17,941 Posts
Caught several today

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi, Ive ordered some side covers, but still need kickstart lever if anyone has one for sale, thankyou

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
used kick start levers are popular items and are usually over priced on forums like feebay etc so the best deal is to buy new from Partzilla.com they have gone up in price by about $20 in the past few years but last I looked they run around $85 shiny and new

btw you can also just buy the "kick crank boss" which is the lower splined portion if you have the upper kick lever I do have a few dozen of the kick crank bosses (genuine Yamaha) for $39 delivered if you want to go that route

·
Registered
195 Posts
Watch out for scammers out there - we got this one (IP traced to Nigeria) - but you might not be so lucky next time ......
😠 people like that are no better than “ thieves and vagabonds “ the scum of society

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
used kick start levers are popular items and are usually over priced on forums like feebay etc so the best deal is to buy new from Partzilla.com they have gone up in price by about $20 in the past few years but last I looked they run around $85 shiny and new

btw you can also just buy the "kick crank boss" which is the lower splined portion if you have the upper kick lever I do have a few dozen of the kick crank bosses (genuine Yamaha) for $39 delivered if you want to go that route
I cant go partzilla as they have stopped international shipping during covid. Ill send you a message!

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
oh yah international shipping is a nightmare (and getting paid is an even bigger nightmare) I do Canada on occasion and always regret it but I think you mentioned Australia they are always the most expensive often 4 or 5 times more than any other country

1 - 9 of 9 Posts