TW200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if any of you have one of these squirreled away that you’re not going to use. I can get a cheapo replacement for 15 bucks shipped but I’d prefer the real deal Yamaha part. Thought I’d check here before I try eBay.

This is for my 89, but I’d prefer the newer style if it’s plug and play. Thanks for reading. Cheers

·
Registered
8,356 Posts
That part is unavailable for the pre 2001 bikes but is still available for the 2001 to present ones but quite expensive at close to $100. I don't know if the newer ones are plug and play for the older bikes.
As a heads up for those who love their older TWs I highly recommend you stock up on some parts sure to be discontinued. If finances allow I would certainly buy a brand new OEM carb while they are still available plus a few of the carb to air box boots just to have on hand before they get discontinued.

GaryL

·
Registered
8,356 Posts
I was on Ebay yesterday searching for BW350 parts. One seller is offering a complete wire harness with all the switches and relays, China Stuff. but the Kill, Start and light switch looks just like our TWs. You might want to check it out.

GaryL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts