TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
I already have a nice like new 2007 that "I got for my wife". But I want an older one for myself and buds to ride.
I am looking to spend around $1000-$1400.
I am located in MidMichigan but will consider any around MidWest.
Thanks
Simba

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I posted a list of available bikes I found on craigslist on 1/2/14 in the "craigslist" thread below here in the classifieds area. I don't know if any are still available but you can check.

Also if you aren't aware of Search Tempest, it's a site that searches all the craiglists for whatever distance you choose. Just enter your zip and whatever you're looking for (TW200). It's a real handy tool.

Where in Michigan are you?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I posted a list of available bikes I found on craigslist on 1/2/14 in the "craigslist" thread below here in the classifieds area. I don't know if any are still available but you can check.

Also if you aren't aware of Search Tempest, it's a site that searches all the craiglists for whatever distance you choose. Just enter your zip and whatever you're looking for (TW200). It's a real handy tool.

Where in Michigan are you?
HELLO, THANKS FOR THE REPLY.
I am in Dewitt (just North of Lansing). I and a few guys have done some dual sporting rides in Allegan and around the Great Lakes.
I looked at the ones you listed. I will try out SearchTempest.
Thanks
Imu
p.s took my TW out today in the snow. But it really was not much fun as I had to keep speeds very very slow.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I might go a different route and add a Super Sherpa to the collection. If I don't like it, I will sell it off.
Thanks
Simba

1 - 5 of 5 Posts