TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy New Year All! I’m reassembling my 89 after winter rehab. Below are parts I need and parts I have available to trade. Thought I’d check here with the gurus before I throw money away elsewhere. Please use PM to reach out. If you’re not interested in trading please let me know the prices for your parts. Thanks for looking.

Needed:
Taillight and License Plate bracket
Headlight (rarely ride at night, so stock or whatever you have will work)
Rear Frame Section 2JX-21190-00-33
Front Headlight Cowl
Right Side Cover

Used and New Parts for Trade:
I have too many parts to list so please see pictures below. Some are new in package. Most others are from an 04 that I got as an insurance write-off. Some are just old beaters because I’m a hoarder. The skid plate is a Ricochet. I also have several take off stock carbs (not pictured) that i have cleaned but need to be rebuilt. And a windscreen (not pictured). And the motor from the 04 (not pictured and not yet compression tested). The TrailTech Vapor is not available because it’s currently installed on my 05.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Got a nice trade deal in progress. Thanks Admiral!!!

Still need a black headlight cowl and right side cover if anyone has them. I‘d take any color headlight cowl and paint it if needed. Cheers and thanks.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still got that skid plate???
Yes I do. PM me pics of your cowl and side cover please. I also need a tail light lens if you have one. I’m on vacation out of state until Tuesday. Cheers and thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts