TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a used (or otherwise cheap ) rear Cyclerack. Cosmetics are not an issue (paint ) ~ but Id want it straight. Will pay Paypal or whatever works . I have the Yamaha factory rack that I could add to the transaction should you want .. Thanks ~ Eric

·
Registered
115 Posts
I just ordered one from Mark. He is STILL doing the "we're sending it to you, if you're happy send us a check" deal. Unreal. I'm a cheap bastard, but that kind of service deserves my business. Best of luck. Cheers.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Another nod for Mark. He send me a rack without payment...yes guys like this still exist...mostly on the TW200 forum. Spend the few extra dollars and get a new shiny one.

·
Registered
202 Posts

I have purchased 10 , maybe 12 complete front and rear racks from Don and his Son. THEY ARE AWESOME !

He just shipped me three more complete racks, including the bags (top and sides)

they are an AMERICAN LEGEND !

living in Idaho, started a backyard business.

these racks hold the bike together !

give you something to hold if you need to manhandle the bike !

don't even hesitate !

i do not use the front racks often, but for the money ....what the hell !!

i put these racks on EVERY BIKE,

then I get those tubes with the small gas cans and mount those to the rear racks on EVERY bike !

i keep that little gas can full,

the other side tube is good for a spare flat tire refill flat fix can of stuff (or a bottle of Pinot Grigio)

when you can get yourself fun safe reliable transportation for around $1000. that gets 75MPG ........

tuff package to beat !!

call them up, you will receive the racks in a couple days, then find the spare change in your couch, ashtray, etc and send Don and Son the money within a month ......

no brainer !!

em

/b]

·
Registered
184 Posts
Another two big thumbs up for Cycleracks! I have had the pleasure to meet him and shake his hand since he is local for me. Well sort of. I drove an hour to meet him at his full time job to pick up my first rack.

I now have three. One on the TW200 and one for each of my KLR650.

Great to deal with!

·
Registered
5,843 Posts

I have purchased 10 , maybe 12 complete front and rear racks from Don and his Son. THEY ARE AWESOME !

He just shipped me three more complete racks, including the bags (top and sides)

they are an AMERICAN LEGEND !

living in Idaho, started a backyard business.

these racks hold the bike together !

give you something to hold if you need to manhandle the bike !

don't even hesitate !

i do not use the front racks often, but for the money ....what the hell !!

i put these racks on EVERY BIKE,

then I get those tubes with the small gas cans and mount those to the rear racks on EVERY bike !

i keep that little gas can full,

the other side tube is good for a spare flat tire refill flat fix can of stuff (or a bottle of Pinot Grigio)

when you can get yourself fun safe reliable transportation for around $1000. that gets 75MPG ........

tuff package to beat !!

em

/b]

Hey Emillio,

How about some pics? It would be neat to see your fleet of bikes!

Brian

1 - 6 of 6 Posts